Thursday, January 4, 2007

I Did It!

I figured out, finally! the puzzle! You know, when you figure it out, it really isn't that complicated. I guess it is that way with a lot of things in life. Things that seem hard at first seem simple once you are on the other side and have a different perspective. It is all about perspective then isn't it.

Life, and what we do with it depends a lot on our perspective. It affects our understanding of the world around us. Every individual has his own perspective or lens through which he views life. The more varied the person's life experiences the large one's perspective. That is one of the reasons I am glad I have raised my daughters in a foreign country. They have a different perspective than the average American.

This whole idea of perspective also applies to the various trials we have in life. It seems that we can look at our problems or difficulties straight on and say, "Wow this is really hard!" Or, we can think about our difficulty with the thought in mind that, "Hey, there is a different way of looking at this." Perhaps we can take some kind of inspiration from this idea of trying to see things from a different perspective.

When I saw the puzzle from a different perspective, everything about it changed.

1 comment:

John said...

Great perspective, David!