Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Su Šventom Kalėdom

That means Merry Christmas in Lithuanian! Sorry it is a day late, but you know I just didn't get to it yesterday.

I received a puzzle, you know the wood and rope type, where the goal is to get the ring off the wood and ropes.


Well, so far, I have done it twice, but I am not sure how. It just happened. It is bound to happen as many hours as I have fiddled with the stupid thing while trying to get over an excellent Christmas dinner. Yes, of course I have the instructions! But you know, you can't look at the directions! That would be cheating and it would miss the whole point. But it is harder than it looks!

Did anyone else get any interesting presents?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of Blogspot! I think it's much better than Xanga or Myspace...although I have accounts on both. Cool present you got...my best present was to be in the good ole USA with my family (plus got the entire series of Star Trek DS9 on DVD!! Tell Steph, please! She'll be jealous! Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!