Monday, January 1, 2007

Su Naujais Metais!

I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year! We stayed up really late last night. I finally went to bed at 5:30 a.m.! I didn't get up until 2:30. That is the latest I have slept in for a long time. Of course that is going to throw off tonight's sleeping schedule. Oh well, it is a holiday.

We have spent the day playing games and eating. Now we are watching the last 4 hours of 24 (which Eliza hasn't seen but the rest of us have) so that is kind of interesting. I can do things while watching it and still catch the good parts. Jack rocks!

2 comments:

John said...

24 does indeed rock. I'm currently using the "it's the holidays" justification for my recent ingestion of chocolate in huge amounts. It all ends tonight.

I posted recently about 24, in passing.

Happy New Year!

Dovydas said...

Yeah, I am on a holiday binge of more than just chocolate. My daughter visiting from the US is not leaving, fortunately, until the 8th. So, things are gonna change on the 9th. On that day also we will start season 3!!!